Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pictures Galore

Finally added pictures to this post like I promised.  And this summer in review post, too.

I guess I have a few more photos to dump from my summer.  So here, have more pictures of my super awesome summer.  I'll just keep rubbing it in!!!


Roommate and I

Seeing OneRepublic for the second time this summer :)

Classy date night with Mo

One of several Royals game


Super productive day at work, can't ya tell?  Actually, I'm just still mentally on vacation, while looking forward to tomorrow night.  What's so great about a Thursday night?  It's boyfriend night!!!!!!! And I'm convinced those are the best nights for several reasons.
1.  Cuddling....duh
2.  There's usually good food involved
3.  Have you seen how handsome he is?!?!?!  Just getting to look at the face is fabulous in and of itself
4.  Cuddling
5.  Because Mo is currently in grad school (I can't even begin to tell you how proud of him I am for that, or how sexy it is to me!!), he usually has homework, which means I get to read while he does homework.
6.  Did I mention cuddling?
7.  The day of and the day after boyfriend night are always good days.  Day of because I'm just so excited to see him, day after because waking up next to the person you're in love with always makes for a great day!

I'm sure I could come up with more reasons, but I think you get the gist.

I figure I should be productive at work, but I'll probably just keep munching on my lunch.  It's like Monday today since we had professional development yesterday.  Only 2 more days til Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment