It is a GREAT day for so many reasons. Several of them include:
1. BOYFRIEND DAY!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'm not sick of this guy after 3 months. If you know me, you know how much of an accomplishment that is.
2. Football is back! And I'm talking, meaningful football. Not that preseason crap.
3. It's Friday Eve. Enough said.
4. Jambalaya. It's what's for dinner, and Mo is cooking, so it's even better!
5. I get Ray Bans today. So Mo surprised me with Ray Bans. I think they're more for him so he doesn't have to look at my obnoxius blue sunglasses that I got for free from Kia a few years ago.
6. My kiddos are being great today. I wonder if any of that has to do with my mood....
7. I actually taught a whole group lesson today, and it went great!!
I hope your day is going as well as mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment