Thursday, September 25, 2014

Follow-Up


In follow-up to my last post....

Please don't take it as "I don't want him to have friends.  I don't want him to spend time with his friends. I should be the center of his world." I just....I guess I just feel like our time together is so limited as is, and when I get "Well, we have next weekend and then our trip the week after that."  like "quit your bitching, quit being so clingy", it just kinda sucks.  

I DO want him to have friends and I DO want him to see them.  I just hate that we can't all hang out together (which I've already asked when it's going to happen, because it eventually will).  

And I hate that I sent my new phone case to his house because that's where I was going to be when it was delivered and now I have to act like it's a glass slipper til Sunday when he brings it up to me when we get to have brunch.  Yeah, brunch. Yay.  I feel so special.  


3 comments:

  1. So... I replied to your last post. And then you posted this. And now I'm worried that you took my comment out of context. I agree with everything you say here, and still sympathize with the "not enough time to do everything" problem. Because, seriously, if the days were just twice as long, I'm pretty sure we'd be able to spend time with everyone and do everything we want to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh not at all! I was just doing some thinking and didn't want to come across as a SUPER crazy, possessive girlfriend. I just like my time with my guy. There's something therapeutic about snuggles after a long, emotional week.

      Delete
  2. Oh Julie! I love reading your blog and seeing your thinking process through the posts. I think you are completely normal and the words possessive/ crazy didn't even cross my mind. I have to admit I do feel like Mo (along with 200,000 other things) has gotten in the way of our friendship! (LOL) But reading your blog (when ever I get around to it) helps! :) If you ever need a wine drinking buddy I would love to join you! :)

    ReplyDelete