Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Third Time's a Charm?

I've tried three times now to sit down and type something out. Something that isn't the exact same as my last several posts (blah blah blah, my life's so great, I love my job, I love Mo, blah blah blah).  But that's all I can come up with.  They'd actually kind of taken on an apologetic feel and who wants to read someone being sorry for being happy?  Which, I'm not sorry about, for the record.  But I do want to be conscious of how uninteresting my posts are.

So,  I guess I'll just share that in 16 days, Mo and I will be road tripping down to NOLA for a crazed weekend with his parents.  And over spring break, we (yes, WE!!!) will be flying to Panama to spend time with one of my best friends from high school over my spring break.  That was easily the easiest conversation ever (not as I expected.) This is the abridged version...

Me: So I think I'm going to go to Panama over Spring Break.
Mo: Oh?  Yeah? That'll be cool.
Me:  Yeah.  You're invited.
Mo: Well, let's go to Panama!!!

So, that's how we agreed to go to Panama in a matter of 45 seconds :)

1 comment: