This is my blog. This is my little corner of the internet where I can get out my thoughts and feelings. I take no regard for any possible readers, nor do I care what any possible readers may think of my words. My readers are privileged to know about this blog and should feel as such. If they feel entitled to judge, ridicule, mock, critique, criticize or react in any sort of negative way, please see your self out and never return.
I think I want to post that at the top of my blog for all to see!
But anyway, the past week has been a whole bunch of back and forth. Back and forth between my heart and my head. Back and forth between what will momentarily feel good and long-term help me. Back and forth between starting texts and deleting them before they've been sent. Back and forth between crying and being happy. Back and forth between remembering the happy times and trying to forget the bad times.
I am a human. A human with feelings and emotions. And some may think it is weak to show them. But in order to be happy, exude love, or make meaningful human connections, you have to show them. You have to FEEL them, the good ones and the bad ones. When I love, I love with all I have. And when that love ends, I hurt. I hurt with all I have.
I am not ashamed of loving him. I am not ashamed of fighting for our relationship. I am not ashamed of staying guarded and protecting myself. I am not ashamed of anything I did, or didn't, do.
And I never will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment