Sunday, April 13, 2014

I hope....

  • posting 2 completely different blogs tonight makes up for my almost 2 month hiatus
  • to never be so unhappy with my life (again) that I put a damper on others
  • that I never give unsolicited advice.  Sometimes people just need to talk without you telling them your thoughts, opinions, or "what you'd do".
  • that my meeting on Monday doesn't take forever so I can go home and grade.
  • that someday people realize how sensitive I truly am, although I'd deny it to my grave.
  • I never lose my sense of adventure and desire to have fun
  • that things work out the way (I think) I want them to, JUST to prove practically everyone wrong.
  • that I never miss social cues. It's just uncomfortable.
  • that I never make anyone feel like they're wasting their time when they are talking to me.  No matter what the connotation of the interaction is.
  • that I have one of the best summers of my life.  It's looking to be that way, and has the potential to get even better.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that all your dreams, wishes and aspirations come true. Seriously dear, you're awesome, and you deserve to have a great summer. I'm rooting for you :)

    ReplyDelete