Yes, what you just read is entirely true.
I ended things with a guy who I KNEW cared about me. Even as I said the words, I KNEW you cared about me. As I drove away from his house, I KNEW he cared about me. And for the past almost 2 weeks, I know he still cares about me.
I felt so foolish for ending things with a guy who cares about me when there are SO many people in this world who are looking for just that. Someone to care about them. Unfortunately, the way that Calypso had been trying to show me that he cared just wasn't what I was needing. So before it got to the point where we were both frustrated and miserable, I chose to end things in the hope of salvaging a friendship at some point. Calypso is genuinely a fun person to spend time with and I've never dated anyone who challenged me as intellectually as he did. So I guess just keep your fingers crossed that it happens!
I've written and re-written this post in my head so many times, trying to put so eloquently what was going through my head the past (almost) 2 months that I've been MIA from here. But I think that's next to impossible so I guess this is what you get.
No comments:
Post a Comment