Sunday, April 27, 2014

What's A Girl To Do?

What's a girl to do on a rainy, dreary Sunday?
Well, of course, lay in bed til 11, dozing and watching Netflix. 
Go grocery shopping and meander through the aisles. Then come home, and make a week and half's worth of breakast burritos, baked cheesy asparagus, and sautéed green beans. 
Then do the dishes so she feels even more accomplished....

Lastly, kick her feet up to cheer on her hockey team in the NHL playoffs while enjoying the (not so quiet) pitter-patter of raindrops. 

I hope you've had an amazingly relaxing weeked like I have. Even though it included staying up til 3 AM both nights, but that's a story for a different time :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I need your recipe for cheesy asparagus. I've been looking for more ways to use that particular vegetable. Also, I'm kind of jealous of your rainy Sunday- and impressed that you managed to do relaxing and productive all in one day!

    ReplyDelete