Uh. One of my blogs has 21 views. Twenty. One. Either people have been coming back to read and re-read it, sharing links, or randos are reading my blog.
Yes, I realize that all of those can happen. But 21? Yeah, I know, that's not a HUGE amount considering how many people use the internet, but I have one follower through Blogger and one follower through Bloglovin. So that makes 2. I have 2 other people that I know regularly read my blog and then sometimes I go back and look at specific posts. That adds up to 5. There are 4 times as many views on this blog post alone.
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty freaking proud of the writing I've been doing on this blog, and that post in and of itself. But for tens of people to see it? Oy.
No, I'm not going to make my blog private or anything like that. I'm just, I guess I'm feeling a bit vulnerable. And we all know how much I like that feeling....not.
I think I might count for 2 or 3 of those....I had trouble writing a comment last time! lol
ReplyDelete