Keep in mind, "work" is at the PD.
*grade papers
*play solitaire
*play solitaire
*play solitaire
*get random cravings
*talk on the radio
*answer phones
*get random cravings for food (currently craving McDonald's fries and chocolate, not not together)
*read
*do sudoku
*think about friends and family (seriously)
*play solitaire
*talk with my officers
And then, really late at night, as the rest of the world is sleeping, I like to get REALLY emotional and paranoid and convince myself noone likes me, Calypso is just around because he has nothing better to do, I'm a terrible teacher, and a slew of other things. Yeah, it makes for a GREAT last 2-3 hours of being awake. If you ever find yourself up from 330 AM-645 AM, feel free to shoot me a text. I'd welcome to distraction, although if my Solitaire game is going well, I might be a slow response :)
No comments:
Post a Comment