Sunday, October 6, 2013

The "G" Word

Yeah, he (Calypso) dropped it. The infamous "g" word that most girls love hearing for the first time. But not me. Not right now. He said it and I didn't exactly freak out but I definitely didn't jump into his arms and have a giant grin on my face. Being his "girlfriend" just sounds so...official...high pressure...committed...scary.

We didn't really talk about it beyond that but it still caught me off guard. I mean, yeah, I basically am in the meaning of the word, but the label just makes everything so DIFFERENT. We'll see what happens...

School is going well, aside from having a coworker who tests my patience daily. Without going into too much detail, I'm very nervous that this year is going to go very similarly to last year.

Working at the PD is great. It has allowed me to keep up with grading and paperwork, and also lets me spend time with people I don't see every day.

There's not much to update about other than Calypso and school, but I don't want to overanalyze or stress out so I'll leave everything at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment