If you really want to have a discussion about this, I'd love to! But this is who I am and I figured you should know not to serve me grapefruit juice at brunch :)
This is my blog. This is my little corner of the internet where I can get out my thoughts and feelings. I take no regard for any possible readers, nor do I care what any possible readers may think of my words. My readers are privileged to know about this blog and should feel as such. If they feel entitled to judge, ridicule, mock, critique, criticize or react in any sort of negative way, please see your self out and never return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love how blunt you are! I will make sure the next time I invite you to brunch that grapefruit juice isn't the only beverage!
ReplyDeleteI've come to this conclusion myself. It was a deal breaker in my last relationship. I'm dating someone new and I'm trying to figure out when is the right time to bring that up. I don't want to get too attached and have it be a deal breaker again.
ReplyDelete