1,082 miles of love, laughter, (some) tears, and a lot of growing. 1,082 miles of cuddles, hand holding, firsts, and kisses. 1,082 miles of families, friends, food, and holidays.
There are roughly 1,082 miles from Nevada, Missouri to Bossier City, Louisiana, back to Nevada, Missouri, then to Ankeny, Iowa and back to Nevada, Missouri. Over the past 10 days, that is (very simply) what Mo and I have done.
I could give you a play by play of each day, telling you about the exciting things we did in each place. Or I could save that for a later post and just tell you that I feel more in love with Mo each and every single day of that trip.
Seriously.
That man is amazing.
I'm so happy for you! And I hope he knows how lucky he is! Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteBtw, did you redesign things? Your blog looks different.
ReplyDeleteI did a bit, I was bored while working an overnight, so there's some changes!
Delete