Today is the start of something new for me. This morning, I had an alarm set for 6 AM with the intention of going and working out for half an hour. Well, my body decided 5:07 was just as good, so I was on the treadmill by 5:40 AM instead. Alas, I intentionally exercised this morning. I've packed a healthy lunch of salad with chicken. And I'm sure I'll try to eat something healthy for dinner (I haven't decided what quite yet).
Mo and I are headed to Panama over my Spring Break, and we both want to be our best. With a 5 month head start, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to really make the changes I want to, and see their effect. It's kinda nice knowing that Mo is in on this, too. Sometimes I struggle with staying motivated and having him to keep me accountable, even if it's just to brag about how sore I am from my workout, should help.
Hopefully by stating my plans publicly, I'll be able to announce my success publicly as well in a few months! :)
Wow, you've been writing a lot in the past few days! Starting new routines is exciting- keep it up! I know I've been slacking off this week- I need to get back into running! Maybe we can do it together. If you keep tabs on me, I'll keep tabs on you! Good luck!
ReplyDelete